Resources available at home
Click on the title and enter your library barcode number.
Many resources are grouped with others from the same vendor
and you will need to select the title again from that list.
- Inspire - magazine index, biography resource center, encyclopedia, business & medical information, & so much more.
A to Z the USA -
AtoZ the USA contains more than 115 country-specific articles and 115 state articles for each of the 50 US states, five US territories, and the District of Columbia, with unmatched coverage of the country’s people, history, economy, geography, symbols, culture, and society.
- Auto Repair Reference Center - content includes more than 33,100 vehicles covered from 1945 to present, over 250,000 drawings and step-by-step photographs, approximately 77,570 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer, over 144,600 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing, specifications & maintenance schedules, Labor Time Guide & Estimator; and more.
- Consumer Reports - The magazine you've always trusted for product reviews is now available online.
- Culturegrams - The leading primary source reference for concise, reliable, and up-to-date cultural information on the countries of the world. It goes beyond mere facts and figures to deliver an insider's perspective on daily life and culture, including the history, customs, and lifestyles of the world's people.
- Cypress Resume Software - an online resume builder that lets you create professional-quality resumes in three quick and simple steps.
- Gale LegalForms - Provides a wide selection of state-specific (and multi-state) legal forms across the most popular legal areas. Includes real estate contracts, wills, pre-marital agreements, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant and many others. Also included is a comprehensive attorney state directory and a dictionary of legal definitions explained in laymen's language.
Heritage Quest -
- InfoTrac Popular Magazine - full-text articles from your favorite magazines, including Consumer Reports, Newsweek, and Time.
- Mango Languages - Mango is an online language learning system that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin-Chinese, Greek, and more.
- Novelist - Coverage of thousands of fiction series, hundreds of hand-crafted Recommended Reads reading lists for adults, teens and kids covering both fiction genres and topics, 500 Book Discussion Guides including questions and answers and suggestions for further reading, an author read-alike section, and much more.
Reference Solutions -
Formerly Reference USA, Reference Solutions is a leading source for business and residential data, helping users of all kinds search for jobs, find doctors, create marketing and small business plans, locate specific people and more.
- Rosetta Stone - available through Inspire. 30 languages - 1st level only.
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center - Clymer manuals containing thousands of accurate and concise step-by-step maintenance and repair instructions for hundreds of small engine machines, including motorcycles and lawn mowers, and their supporting components
Value Line Investment Survey Online -
the stock information that you trusted in print form is now available online, including both the standard and the Small & Mid-Cap.
Resources available only at the library
- ABCmouse.com - With more than 4,000 interactive books, educational games, puzzles, and other learning activities, ABCmouse.com's award-winning online curriculum is the most comprehensive online educational resource for young learners (ages 2-7+). From Age of Learning, Inc. Free for use in our library.
- AncestryPlus - provides access to billions of historical documents, millions of historical photos, plus local narratives, oral histories, indexes and other resources in over 30,000 databases that span from the 1500s to the 2000s.