Here is how it works:
- BEFORE you arrive at the library:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 574-267-6011, choose option 4 or type #2236.
- Tell us that you are interested in curbside service and give us a list of requested items.
- Order items before 10:00 a.m. for pickup the following day.
- Items may be picked up between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. There is no pickup on Saturday.
- Park in the 15-minute parking spots and call the Circulation Desk, option 3, to let us know you are here. Someone will run the items out to you.
- If the items are not picked up within three days, they will be removed from your account and returned to the shelf.