We have talked a lot about Libby and our other reading/listening/watching e-platforms, but did you know we also have great online resources for studying, learning languages, resume building, product research, and so much more?
A few examples are:
- Mango Languages: language learning tool
- Cypress Resume Software: resume building
- Reference USA: source for business and residential data
- Scholastic GO!: age-appropriate source for research projects
- Value Line Investment Survey Online: stock information
- Testing and Education Reference Center: take online licensing practice tests, find a scholarship, look for a college
- Consumer Reports: product reviews
- NoveList: book recommendations
This is less than half of what is available! Go to: warsawlibrary.org/explore/research/reference/ to see a full list.
With all that the Library offers, you'll never have a shortage of things to learn, read, watch, or listen to. Grab that computer, tablet, phone, or e-reader you got for Christmas and load it full of amazing content.
If you are having trouble figuring out how to use your new device, bring it to Tech Tutor at the Library on February 12, 10-11:30 or February 26, 4-5:30. We have these drop in classes twice a month and are happy to help you learn how to make the most of your new device and all the library has to offer!
If you are interested in seeing the new items purchased for OverDrive/Libby in January, click here.