WARSAW COMMUNITY PUBLIC LIBRARY'S
11th ANNUAL AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
December 2-14, 2019
Amateur photographers (age 18 and older) may enter up to two photography pieces taken during 2019. The categories are Color and Black/White.
- Each entry must have a frame with a wire hanger or an easel. No names on the front of the photograph please. Mats are not considered frames. Mat and glass are optional.
- All entries must be at least a 5x7 print. There is no maximum size, but the entry must be able to be displayed within the capabilities of Warsaw Community Public Library.
- Photographs must be original.
- It is the artist's responsibility to obtain releases from subjects in portraits.
- Warsaw Community Public Library has the right to refuse to display an entry based upon questionable content, e.g. nudity is not allowed.
Photographers must deliver their work during library hours December 2-14. Please bring the entries to the adult reference desk.
Entries will not be accepted after 2:00 p.m. Saturday Dec. 14, 2019.
Judging will take place Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, December 17, 18, or 19 during normal business hours. Prizes will be awarded in each category, with one grand-prize winner.
Photos will be on display at the library December 30 – January 31. Displayed photographs may not be removed before 6:00 p.m. Friday, January 31, without permission from the WCPL adult programming administrator.
A list of the winners will appear on our website www.warsawlibrary.org. Contest winners will receive notification by phone or e-mail.
Photographs may be picked up at the reference desk February 1-15.
You can get an entry form at the Reference Desk upstairs at the Library, or print the PDF off from this link: Entry Form 2019