Dozens of volunteers, from teens to seniors, are critical to the Library. They work in all the locations and perform vital jobs.
As valued members of the WCPL team, volunteers learn about our many programs-and they're constantly exposed to ideas, books, book lovers, and authors. It's a great way to serve your community while meeting interesting people and expanding your horizons.
We have volunteers who work a few hours a month, a couple of
times a month or every week, depending on their schedules. We
appreciate every moment of service you can provide.
Volunteers perform a variety of tasks which are important to the operation of the library. These tasks might include:
- Putting items in order on the shelves and straightening shelves
- Searching for missing/misfiled items on shelves
- Pulling books to send to other libraries
- Cleaning and repairing items
- Making copies, folding brochures, performing light clerical duties
- Preparing materials for children’s programs
- Help with used book sales.
To learn how you can get in on the action at Warsaw Community Public Library, please contact us by email or by phone (574-267-6011 ext. 112) and speak to Renee for more information.
Thank you for your support of the Warsaw Community Public Library.